On this page you will be able to find the answers for: Who painted Impression Sunrise from which Impressionism got its name? This is a very entertaining trivia question of the day and the correct solution is as follows:
Who painted Impression Sunrise from which Impressionism got its name?
Below you can find more related Trivia Questions you may looking for!
- Which Robert De Niro character asks You talkin’ to me?
- What is the first word said by the main character in Citizen Kane?
- They call me Mister Tibbs! was spoken by which acclaimed actor?
- What classic has Marlon Brando claiming I could have been a contender”?
- The line I see dead people was penned by which writer director?
If you want to find more Trivia Questions and Answers you can click here and visit our archive page.