On this page you will be able to find the answers for: Who developed the code used to send messages by telegraph? This is a very entertaining trivia question of the day and the correct solution is as follows:
Who developed the code used to send messages by telegraph?
Below you can find more related Trivia Questions you may looking for!
- George Washington only visited what place outside mainland North America?
- Where can you visit the former home of President James Garfield?
- Which European city has a famous hotel named for President Woodrow Wilson?
- Which state celebrates President Truman’s birthday as a holiday?
- Which state is home to a farm with 43 giant presidential heads?
If you want to find more Trivia Questions and Answers you can click here and visit our archive page.