On this page you will be able to find the answers for: Which mammals were found to have a vocal range of 7 octaves nearly twice that of humans? This is a very entertaining trivia question of the day and the correct solution is as follows:
Which mammals were found to have a vocal range of 7 octaves nearly twice that of humans?
Below you can find more related Trivia Questions you may looking for!
- What was the original color of the first U.S. passports when they were issued in 1926?
- Which country is home to the Dalmatian Coast?
- Oktoberfest is held annually in which German town?
- Where is Komodo Island the namesake of the giant reptile?
- This sandstone rock archway is on the coast of which African country?
If you want to find more Trivia Questions and Answers you can click here and visit our archive page.