On this page you will be able to find the answers for: What Seinfeld prop was donated to the Smithsonian? This is a very entertaining trivia question of the day and the correct solution is as follows:
What Seinfeld prop was donated to the Smithsonian?
Below you can find more related Trivia Questions you may looking for!
- Which Pacific island nation was once called New Hebrides?
- We made a destination guide for those seeking big adventure in a haunted forest. Which spirited woodland on our list has the incorrect specter or supernatural creature here?
- Where is this lighthouse that hasn’t been lit since 1919?
- It’s the Hard Knock Life is a song from which 1970s Broadway musical?
- What is the only official language in the United Kingdom?
If you want to find more Trivia Questions and Answers you can click here and visit our archive page.