On this page you will be able to find the answers for: The Statue of Liberty was gifted to the U S by what nation? This is a very entertaining trivia question of the day and the correct solution is as follows:
The Statue of Liberty was gifted to the U S by what nation?
Below you can find more related Trivia Questions you may looking for!
- What 1987 war got its name from the Land Cruisers that Chadian troops used to combat Libyan forces?
- What god is known as the Allfather?
- What is the term that describes when a defensive man catches the offensive team’s ball?
- What’s the main religion of Brazil?
- Edo Is The Former Name Of Which Major World Capital?
If you want to find more Trivia Questions and Answers you can click here and visit our archive page.