On this page you will be able to find the answers for: The namesake for which of these prizes was a newspaper magnate? This is a very entertaining trivia question of the day and the correct solution is as follows:
The namesake for which of these prizes was a newspaper magnate?
Below you can find more related Trivia Questions you may looking for!
- Philadelphia is home to America’s oldest theater known by what name?
- The oldest church on U S soil is located in which territory?
- America’s first museum is dedicated to the history of which state?
- Fenway Park America’s oldest baseball stadium is home to which team?
- What beer is produced at America’s oldest brewery?
If you want to find more Trivia Questions and Answers you can click here and visit our archive page.