On this page you will be able to find the answers for: London was first founded under what Roman emperor? This is a very entertaining trivia question of the day and the correct solution is as follows:
London was first founded under what Roman emperor?
Below you can find more related Trivia Questions you may looking for!
- The board game Parcheesi is based on a game from what country?
- The Box That Sparked and Made Noise was the original name of what game?
- What board game was invented by an Oscar winning filmmaker?
- Due to the lack of available tiles which word can’t you play in Scrabble?
- What was the first game Milton Bradley ever made?
If you want to find more Trivia Questions and Answers you can click here and visit our archive page.