On this page you will be able to find the answers for: In what year were race and country of origin removed as factors in Canada’s immigration policy This is a very entertaining trivia question of the day and the correct solution is as follows:
In what year were race and country of origin removed as factors in Canada’s immigration policy
Below you can find more related Trivia Questions you may looking for!
- Which of these was NOT an ad agency on Madison Avenue in the 1960s?
- What kind of product used the 1956 slogan Does she… or doesn’t she?
- What name was given to the new Toys R Us mascot in 1965?
- What 1960s soap ad claimed that it creams skin instead of washing it?
- What type of sales pitch was formed during the Creative Revolution?
If you want to find more Trivia Questions and Answers you can click here and visit our archive page.