On this page you will be able to find the answers for: “In 1946 Kahlo painted her head on the body of what “”wounded”” animal?” This is a very entertaining trivia question of the day and the correct solution is as follows:
“In 1946 Kahlo painted her head on the body of what “”wounded”” animal?”
Below you can find more related Trivia Questions you may looking for!
- Which of these universities is NOT an Ivy League school?
- What school was the first research university in the United States?
- Where is the oldest continually operating higher learning institution?
- What is the oldest university in the English speaking world?
- What is the nickname of the John Harvard statue?
If you want to find more Trivia Questions and Answers you can click here and visit our archive page.