On this page you will be able to find the answers for: Blue jeans invented for miners were originally called what? This is a very entertaining trivia question of the day and the correct solution is as follows:
Blue jeans invented for miners were originally called what?
Below you can find more related Trivia Questions you may looking for!
- Ben Bailey hosted a game show that took place in what unusual setting?
- What host of Let’s Make a Deal lends his name to a probability problem?
- Which game show host got his start as a panelist on Match Game?
- In addition to Jeopardy! Alex Trebek hosted what other game show?
- Mark Labbett of The Chase is known by what brutish nickname?
If you want to find more Trivia Questions and Answers you can click here and visit our archive page.