On this page you will be able to find the answers for: Approximately how many languages were spoken in the land we now call Canada at the time of first contact between Indigenous peoples and Europeans? This is a very entertaining trivia question of the day and the correct solution is as follows:
Approximately how many languages were spoken in the land we now call Canada at the time of first contact between Indigenous peoples and Europeans?
Below you can find more related Trivia Questions you may looking for!
- What is the oldest object in England’s crown jewels?
- The world’s oldest what was found in the rafters of a Scottish castle?
- The world’s oldest known unopened bottle contains which beverage?
- The Met Museum displays the oldest surviving example of which instrument?
- Found buried with an Egyptian mummy what is the oldest known prosthetic?
If you want to find more Trivia Questions and Answers you can click here and visit our archive page.