In here you will find New York Times Mini Crossword September 9 2020 Answers for all clues. Do you love crosswords but think they take you too much time? Well, you should definitely have a look at The New York Times Mini Crossword; a great minimalist and simplistic but engaging word game that you’ll love. This crossword usually consists of a 5×5 grid and few but interesting words to be found. The clues are uncomplicated, therefore the puzzle is pretty enjoyable. However, this doesn’t mean that The New York Times Mini is child’s play. It’s probably as difficult as a usual New York Times Crossword. Hence, you might find the need for help and that’s where we come and join you. On our site, you’ll be able to find every answer regarding The New York Times Mini Crossword. Since the puzzle is launched daily, we also update our content every day and provide you with answers and solutions to every crossword. Enjoy!
New York Times The Mini Crossword September 9 2020 Answers
Please Note: By clicking on any of the following crossword clues you can actually see the correct answer.
- Idiosyncratic behavior
- 2007 title role for Ellen Page
- Surprisingly its an actual unit of time equal to .01 seconds
- Voice below soprano
- Org. for the Portland Timbers and Seattle Sounders
- Prestigious university outside Boston
- The lowdown
- Withholding in a playful way
- ___ Biden keynote speaker at the 2020 Democratic convention
- Improvise with other musicians