Welcome to our website! Probably you are looking for Jeopardy January 18 2022 Answers. The game starts off easy and relaxing but it gradually becomes interesting and very challenging. Get ready to boost your brain and improve your skills drastically. Play the game Jeopardy and be entertained while exploring the amazing features of this well-developed game. Have fun!
Jeopardy January 18 2022 Answers
- Told My dad died about 2 years ago this man with Curb appeal says Don’t you think the sorry window has closed on that?
- Vodka cranberry juice lime juice triple sec & an orange twist! How worldly or rather how this the name of the drink
- Hey this Ivy League school what exit? It moved from Elizabeth to Newark before finding its final home in 1756
- It took a while for people to become stuck on this brand introduced in 1921 because initially they were 18 long
- Felicity Huffman lent her talents to FJBA (Felicity Huffman’s Booty Academy) a TV show within this animated equine TV show
- This word for brief praise on a book cover like Jillian Turbo-Smythe is a master of suspense! dates back to 1907
- Traffic is tricky on this bridge across the Hudson from Jersey to New York so a lower deck with 6 more lanes was finished in 1962
- In 1928 Alexander Fleming found that mold in a Petri dish had inhibited bacterial growth leading to this antibiotic
- Brayan Villarreal threw just 4 pitches for this A.L. team led by David Ortiz in 2013 but got a World Series ring anyway
- David Bowie judged the walkoff between male models played by Ben Stiller & Owen Wilson in this comedy
- The wide-open middle part of a barn is called this like the central spot in a church where worshippers gather
- In 2021 he became the first Democrat re-elected Jersey’s gov. since Brendan Byrne in 1977; maybe an arena will be named for him
- The Latin for fief a vassal’s domain gave this political & social system of Europe’s middle ages its name
- In the 1950s riots broke out between the Tamils & Sinhalese after Sinhala was made this country’s sole official language
- This car was first imported to the U.S. in the 1980s; the factory that made them was destroyed by NATO bombing in 1999
- The first great land battle of the Hundred Years’ War was the 1346 battle of this village in northern France
If you are looking for older Jeopardy Questions and Answers you can click here and visit our archive page.